The Selection Process
We are uniquely successful in the hiring process. The founding principles of our approach are built on attention to detail, a high sense of urgency, and the strength of character to offer an informed professional opinion.
Aside from search and placement, in a turbulent financial landscape we advise our clients additionally in the following ways:
- Training and Structure for Human Resources Departments
- Providing a Technical Evaluationof Human Resource efficiency. Job Postings and Algorithms only go so far. The Human Element is often lacking.
- Temporary help to overburdened or out of area Human Resource Departments
- Training new Managers how to interview efficiently
- Outplacement Services for Employees
- Conducting ‘departing employee evaluations’. Often departing employees are reluctant to tell the real story. Losing key employees can cause a domino effect that can be stopped by Independent outside evaluations
- Constructing advertising that attracts passive candidates
- Development of position descriptions
- Consultation on building a more efficient hiring format
- Leveraging of Social Media
— how can we help? —