Forbes Rated Top Ten U.S. Commercial Bank
* Southern California Headquarters *
Oversee the Bank’s third party vendor management program— including the oversight of systems administration, standards, and metrics/reporting.
Interaction with All Levels of Bank Management
Strategic Direction / Policies and Procedures
//contact – email@example.com//
** Open due to Retirement **
Strong Regional Bank – $5B+ AUM
Management of Group of 9
* Role touches on Operational, Deposit Compliance, AML, Security, and Fraud Investigations
* Reports to Chief Risk Officer
* Base Salary $125k – $175k (+bonus)
//contact: Eric Miller – firstname.lastname@example.org//
Our Client is a $6B (growing) Regional Bank with locations in San Diego, Los Angeles, and Orange County
- New Position
- Reports into West Los Angeles
- Appropriate Candidate may be selected to run existing Team
- Solicit and Manage Middle Market Companies (revenues $25M – $200M)
- Sell and Cross-Sell Treasury Services such Cash Management, Sweeps, Remote Capture
- Have direct say in Development of New Products
- Base up to $150k (expected all-in comp. in mid $200’s)
Path to CEO role.
25+ year Community Bank. Under no Regulatory duress. Current CEO will endorse this role as pathway to Chief Executive.
Orange County location.
Full array of Commercial Real Estate, SBA, C&I, and Consumer products.
Independent Ownership. Up to $200k base salary
Our Client is a 25+ year old Los Angeles-based investment firm that acquires and builds companies in partnership with operating management.
The partners have an average of 20 years of relevant experience and have successfully invested together since the firm’s inception, creating 12 platform businesses and acquiring over 100 companies— currently managing two equity funds totaling approximately $1 billion. The limited partners in the funds include a small number of leading public and private pension funds, banks, foundations and endowments active in private equity investing.
- Previous Vice President level (or higher) assignment at manufacturing, consumer, electronic, or industrial firm.
- Previous SOX training and other Board of Directors experience
Palo Alto Location.
Our client invests in growth industries including technology, communications, business services, financial services, healthcare and life sciences.
Focus on growth financing, recapitalizations and mid-sized buyouts.
Vice Presidents identify attractive industry sectors and individually source investments for the firm, call and/or visit over 200 companies each year; work with entrepreneurs and advisors to negotiate and close transactions; complete market, company, and financial due diligence; and assist portfolio companies in their strategic and financial growth plans.
0-2 yrs out of Business school – must have MBA
history of outstanding accomplishments, academic success
good left and right brain
high SAT, GMAT, GPA
Harvard, Stanford, MBAs, Bain, McKinsey
lot of moxie, not looking for the heirs to the fortune types – Stanford MBA entitlement is not going to fly here
midwestern working-class approach to the job
HUNGRY, SMART AND SCRAPPY
outstanding salesman, trust-based relationships
fast on feet
Eric Miller / email@example.com
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, our client is a leader in the Peer-to-Peer lending marketplace. Peer-to-peer lending is still a nascent industry, but our client has already changed the way tens of thousands of people access credit and invest their money— having funded over $4 billion in loans funded and over 2 million members.
- The role reports initially to the VP, Business Intelligence and leads efforts to meet the data and analytic requirements of business teams including, Finance, Marketing, Risk, Customer Experience,Business Operation.
- The Director of Analytics leads a broad range of projects focused on improving operational efficiency, while maintaining the highest level of client experience.
- This is a leadership role that requires the management of a small team of data analysts as well as hands-on use of analytical skills and creativity to mine and improve data, develop meaningful dashboards, and generate reports that keep the business informed on key performance metrics
Contact: Carl Miller / firstname.lastname@example.org
San Francisco Location – 100 years Stable!
Rated as one of ‘2015’s “Most Ethical” Companies by Ethisphere Institute.
—We specialize in the distinctive needs of those who work in the academic, research, medical and cultural fields. —
* The Senior Director, Portfolio Management is responsible for managing a team of approximately 20 Portfolio Managers and support staff serving Individual Advisory Services (IAS) clients.
- With input from the Portfolio Management Managing Director on strategic management issues, this leader will develop the direction of his/her team and will be completely responsible for the team’s tactical direction and results.
- He/she will contribute to the success of overall client management by leading the partnership with IAS and IB Leadership that will ensure a seamless client experience.
Contact: Eric Miller / email@example.com
San Francisco Location
Private Equity- backed ‘Professional Services Disruptor’ with 10,000 customers in 196 countries.
* drive revenue growth with an entrepreneurial mindset.
* You will develop and manage the operating mechanisms and processes to ensure growth, financial strength and operational efficiency.
* You will lead the execution of critical strategies developed by you and the executive team for this entrepreneurial organization.
* The COO will be a key partner to the CEO.
contact: Eric Miller / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Confidential Search *
Western U.S. Based Location
$10M Division Budget
CPA Highly Valued
Food and Beverage
Base Salary: $250 – $350 (+ incentives)
Ground Floor Opportunity
* Investor has raised $200M to be deployed in Mezzanine Lending Arena *
* Small Balance Loans to Companies and Private Individuals investing in Value-Add Real Estate *
* Originations and/or Broker network
* Underwriting Skills of Owner-Occupied, Multi-Family, and Commercial Real Estate
* Westside of Los Angeles *
Base Salary of $150k (+ ownership stake / profit sharing)
contact: email@example.com / 213-353-9196 ext. 4
Aggressive 25+ year old Bank with Chinese American roots is seeking Financial Advisors to Train and Build their practices.
Aggressive compensation on First Dollar Gross!
Convenient Locations in Southern California:
$2B AUM Commercial and Retail Institution
10 Financial Centers (bi-coastal California and New York)
Operational Branch Functionality
Base Salary Approximately $250k (+incentives)
Southern California Regional Bank Training (Union Bank, Bank of the West, HSBC, City National, California Bank and Trust)
Mandarin Language Skills a Plus!!